Ladies, unless you’ve got a handy computer program to tell you what looks good like Cher in Clueless (I’m still super jealous), getting dressed in the morning can be a daunting experience. There are so many different shapes, colors, patterns, and styles to sift through, and it’s hard to know what’s what. Luckily, these charts are here to help.
1. Don’t freak out if you have to size up at some stores; it’s not you, it’s them.
2. They told you the maths would come in handy someday.
3. I don’t believe in color rules…but I do believe in complementary and accenting colors.
4. Plaid = rad (we had to do it).
5. Ready to graduate to stripes?
6. Don’t be afraid to get bold with your patterns, just know some basic rules first!
7. Button-ups can be tricky; good thing there’s this chart:
8. Speaking of button-ups, know your collars.
9. So. Many. Rings.
10. Never question your necklace choice again.
11. Never wonder what to do with the extra length of belt, either.
12. If you’re small, you don’t need to look small.
13. There are lots of ways to tie a scarf, people.
14. I never knew what swagger meant as a noun before.
15. This is how you pack for a fall trip:
16. Bet you didn’t know there were the right (and wrong) earrings for your face…
17. If you multiply by two, we won’t judge.
18. Know what makes what kind of dress what:
19. Wedding season may be over, but this will always be helpful.
20. Finally, the one no one wants to see, but everyone needs to acknowledge:
Feel armed and ready to face the fashion world now? Go out there and make your dream closet come true — there’s nothing stopping you!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/fashion-charts/