No, it’s not a troll – it’s an 80 year-old man who hasn’t taken a bath in 60 years. They call him Amou Haji, and he lives in the village of Dezhgah (city of Farashband in Fars province of Iran). It’s hard to believe that this is a real human being.
1. It’s hard to tell, but those are human hands.
2. This Iranian man, Amou Haji, hasn’t bathed in 60 years.
3. It’s like he blends in with the surroundings.
4. His most valuable possession is a three-inch steel pipe … which he uses to smoke animal dung with.
5. He wears a war helmet to keep away from the bitterly cold winters.
6. He keeps his hair trimmed and cut by burning it over a fire.
7. Being homeless, he lives in either a hole in the ground or in a brick shack built by those who felt sorry for him.
8. He refuses to eat clean food and drink clean water.
9. You can tell he lives a dirty, but simple life.
It’s not clear why Amou Haji’s hasn’t taken a bath in decades, but rumor has it he had gone through some emotional setbacks in his youth and since then decided to live an isolated life.